1. Is Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad like…literally your grandfather’s road?
Haha never heard that one before! Nope, no relation whatsoever. (That was sarcasm could you tell?)
2. If you had to eat one of your fingers, which one would it be?
Can I just eat the tips of all my fingers? No? Yes? Can I?
3. Name one thing on your bucket list.
Easy. Documenting (photographing) a war. Not that I hope there’ll be more in the future, but anything that lets me document something of magnitude. Like being the first photographer to document Mars? There’s something about introducing a new perspective to the world through your own lens.
4. Yes or no?
5. What are your thoughts on pineapples on pizza?
Ok maybe not, NO.
6. What would the title of your autobiography be?
“Fuck, shoelaces: A story of a boy”
7. Who should EVERYONE be following on social media right now?
Our new Instagram account – @wearec27
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
Using my blender. Some people run, some resort to murder, I blend.
9. What was the last song you listened to?
Know Better by Moon Bounce
10. What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
Anything with zombies that can’t run.
11. If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
12. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
How not to prepare for a 40 minute presentation.
13. Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes. But isn’t it more fun this way?
14. If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
Crunchagles? Yes, I came up with that myself!
15. Who is your man crush?
Too many. Tie between Wong Kar Wai, Jony Ive and Idris Elba. Wow I have thought extensively about this.
16. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Quirks. You haven’t answered me, does it count if I just eat the tips of my fingers?
17. If you could go back in time to any era, which one would it be and why?
The Renaissance, everyone was just so curious. The helicopter was designed by Da Vinci when mankind didn’t have the need for flight, 500 years before the Wright brothers took flight. Era-defining discoveries were made just because.
18. If you were a crayon what colour would you be?
19. What movie made you cry?
Toy Story 1 and 3 because I’m not dead inside.
20. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
I actually thought about this, either May 13th or how design will save the world.
21. Would you rather be sticky or itchy for the rest of your life?
Itchy, I’m already sticky.
22. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Anyone who orders a steak “well done”. There are some lines you shouldn’t fucking cross.
23. Describe your life using a film title.
“Dude, where’s my car?”
24. Who’s the funniest person you know?
25. What are you binge watching right now?
Bojack Horseman and the new Star Trek on Netflix. We have a Malaysian captaining a Starfleet ship. That’s a really big deal OKAY.
26. Who let the dogs out?
You. You did.
27. Are the Copywriters going to get fired for making you answer all these questions?
We have Copywriters? *chews fingertips*
Fondly known as Michelle Obama, The Former First Lady of The United States enjoys silence, reading, and handlettering in no particular order.